Industrial Communications Training
JCOM Automation Inc. provides high quality hands-on training both in-person and over the web. All of our courses include many labs and exercises using state-of-the-art equipment. We have training courses on:
- Modbus TCP
- Modbus RTU
- HART training
These courses are:
- Scheduled as in person training in Peterborough, Ontario.
- Scheduled online training.
- On demand at your site or online.
Many of our topics are offered at three levels:
- Installers – aimed at people installing the equipment.
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance – aimed at maintenance staff.
- Engineering – aimed at Engineers and advanced maintenance staff (longer and more detailed)
The Troubleshooting and Maintenance level contains all the information found in the installers course. The Engineering course contains all the information found in the troubleshooting and Maintenance course.
All our PROFIBUS and PROFINET courses have been certified by PROFIBUS and PROFINET International (PI). This certification ensures the quality of the course. These courses also include a test, and a pass is required for the certificate.
What our students have said:
Excellent course. Great pace. Wish I taken this course years ago!
Great hands-on course!
Awesome Course. Glad I did it.
The practical work was what I learned from the most!
Very nicely designed course – Thank you!
Excellent delivery of information.
Very knowledgeable instructor, it makes a difference!
Hands-on is a good feature of the course.
November 28,29, 2023 – Instructor-led Online
On-demand online or in-person
Ready to get started?
Check out our course schedule, or get in touch